Friday, November 11, 2005

Off to the River


The Men of PLC head off to the Colorado River for a 17 mile trek (downstream) via canoes. No motors except the power of one's arms - and the current.

This was the end of the long day before. We all took Friday off so we could get to the river and set up camp before sunset. We barely made it. As I put the finishing touches on my tent, the sun went down.

This was my 3rd time to the river for this particular adventure, and I'll be back again next time. So far, 3 dry trips. I've yet to fall in -- of course I just sports announcered myself. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harv,

I admire your bravery - not of the trip itself - that sounds great - but of your willingness to take your brand-new camera on a river trip! I assume that the camera and lens made it without any problems.

Clark

Wed Dec 21, 08:21:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home