Monday, October 24, 2005

Auto Collections


I've been to Las Vegas many times, but I've never been to the "Auto Collections" at the Imperial Palace before this trip. What a discovery -- not only do they have cool cars there, all kept in great show condition, but effectively, it's a used car lot: Nearly every car is for sale. That means some cars may go, but other cars will take their place. Next visit to Las Vegas means different cars!


The downside is, I think they charge for admission to the show, but trust me - that would be a waste of money. You see, you should be able to find a coupon in one of many ad magazines around or just pick up a coupon from one of the hawkers walking around the Imperial Palace. The coupon gets you in for free. It just wouldn't seem right to have to pay to visit a used car lot -- even a fancy one.


Of course I took photos of some of the cool cars there -- but there were lots more you might find cool that I didn't shoot -- or maybe you just find it more interesting to see the cars in person. I won't be offended -- GO! Until then though, feel free to browse through the cars on my photo website by clicking the title above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home