Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Monsters, Inc. Mosaic


Every time I go to Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure (DCA) I try to add to my collections. One such collection is photos of the various Disney Mosaics, like this one. Each mosaic is composed of lots of tiny photographs of visitors, Disney Characters, or other such items. When put together right, they form these neat pictures. Clearly someone wrote a pretty good program to create all these mosaics -- there are probably 100 or so of them. I can't see doing that by hand.

Thi photo isn't one of my better ones, but it was night and all I had was my pocket camera -- I did the best I could under such circumstances.

Other photo items I collect are the Mickey's 50 Ears and the "gold car" when applicable, for each ride. All these cool things are in celebration of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary, which is still being celebrated.

I don't really have my collections on line at this time, so you'll just have to wait until such time as I do post them. Just trust that I am growing my collection on each visit to the Disney parks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home