Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day of Disney


What would a trip to So. Cal. be without a stop at Disneyland? Young or old, it doesn't matter -- everyone wants to go to Disneyland, so that's what we did. We spent the WHOLE day there, sort of. We didn't get there until about an hour after opening, and we did leave after the fireworks, but that's a pretty full day considering our days are back to back theme parks.

My sister and brother-in-law are pretty easy going folk. I kept trying to tell them we could do anything they wanted, since I have an annual pass to Disneyland and this was their sole visit. Still, they kept saying, "Whatever you want to do." At least I got my sister to commit to one ride she really wanted to do -- Small World. Yes, we did it too.

The associated album with this blog has photos of our exploits. Yes, we did small world, but we also did Splash Mountain, after convincing my sister she wouldn't really get that wet. Well, we were wrong -- we all got pretty wet. That is unusual, but clearly it can and did happen. Still, it was a great day and a lot of fun. You have to love a day at Disneyland!

I was also able to add a few mosaics and 50 ears to my collection. Every trip I try to find more of the mosaics around Disneyland and DCA and of course more of the 50 ears. The new mosaics and 50 ears are also found in this album, but the others -- well, there is no online album per se yet. Some day though. Until then, keep checking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home